We’ve all been there, looking at parents traveling with kids and judging them for all the courage that they have. How are they able to pack their lives and set off into the sunset on
We’ve all been there, looking at parents traveling with kids and judging them for all the courage that they have. How are they able to pack their lives and set off into the sunset on a plane to their amazing destination? Traveling with a toddler consist of a lot of running and chasing around, so to help you out. Here are some hacks that you can totally use for your next family trip!
- Buy a sports water bottle – Are you flying with an infant? Then buy a sports water bottle and a sippy cup as well, it will be easy to get through airport security checks and It will also help in getting the kids to have something to sip on all through the flight.
- Wear a metal-less baby carrier – Over are those days when you had to carry your toddler in your arms and roam around the airport. Well, now you can have a baby carrier and roam around without your toddler going missing. It is better to use a baby carrier that has no metal clips as it will be easier to get through anywhere without putting off the alarm. Choose a baby carrier that is super comfy both for you and your toddler.
- Book with AirBnB – If you have more than one toddler to look after, then as parents it is better that you book an Airbnb as it will save you money and likely make for much an enjoyable trip. It is totally okay to skip the costly hotels and browse homes that best meet the needs of your family! Airbnbs are cool as you don’t have to carry your kids’ toys!
- Choose daytime flights – In order to keep in touch with your routine, it is better to choose a daytime flight. It depends on what is available and which holiday company you decide to travel with.
- Wear comfy shoes – While on trip with your toddlers, you will have a lot of chasing around to do, because toddlers! Well, it is better to wear comfy shoes or slip-ons!
- Always choose the aisle seat – Though you would love to have the window seat, but with a toddler, an aisle seat is a blessing as you will be able to keep an eye on your kid and get hold of his or her doings all way through the flight.
- Bring toys – Even if there are in-flight toys available for kids, better take the ones that do not take much space or the ones that can be assemble later on.
With all these hacks, I do hope you have an amazing flight with your toddlers!