A mobile home will last a long time if it is properly maintained. How to benefit from the entire life of your mobile home? Mobile home maintenance: indoor and outdoor The maintenance of a mobile
A mobile home will last a long time if it is properly maintained. How to benefit from the entire life of your mobile home?
Mobile home maintenance: indoor and outdoor
The maintenance of a mobile home is quite simple, the materials used are designed for fast and efficient cleaning.
Interior maintenance of the mobile home: fast and practical
To maintain the interior of a mobile home, there is no need to use specific detergents: soap and a sponge are enough. Most mobile homes have a linoleum floor, which is particularly easy to clean.
Exterior maintenance of the mobile home: more delicate
The cladding and gutters of the mobile home must be the subject of special care:
– Wooden walls: the wood gradually undergoes the wear and tear of time. Fortunately, DIY stores offer paints and treatments adapted to be applied once a year to give it a new lease of life.
– Vinyl walls: the vinyl can be cleaned with clear water. For increased efficiency, a high-pressure cleaner will make it shine as it did on the first day. If a tile is broken, it is easy to replace.
– Gutter: it is necessary to remove the leaves regularly.
In case of prolonged absence: which mobile home maintenance?
In the event of prolonged absence, such as in winter, it is important to ensure that your water, gas, and electricity systems are in good condition:
– Remember to cut off the water, gas and electricity supply before you leave,
– Purge the water and gas systems to prevent freezing of the pipes,
– The water heater must be checked by an approved professional immediately upon installation and then once a year,
– The gas pipes must be inspected annually by an approved professional.
Mobile home maintenance: make use of the guarantee
A new mobile home is guaranteed for two to three years.
In case of technical problems, even if the mobile home is no longer under warranty, consult the distributor.
If you have purchased the mobile home from a private individual, you will receive the guarantee back.
If the mobile home is no longer under warranty, contact the professional closest to where the mobile home is located.
By following these suggestions you’ll be able to maintain the value of your home for years to come. Staying up to date with maintenance tips for your home can prevent minor issues from becoming major problems. For more information and tips, jot down your comments in the section below.